Sunday, August 31, 2008

Karma and the horror of it.

Karma has it way of getting through me, I was shocked how it blows and left me wondering. Guys, these are not to be taken for granted. Karma is a system of beliefs that return the ‘favor’ back to you, so if bad out bad in and good out good in (but in some cases, you asked people to GET OUT they just keep on coming in). Ofcouse we’ll notice more on bad things happened, especially if you have something really (I mean REALLY) bad, then all of a sudden………

BLOW! Kicks in the head, you left paralyzed with eyes spinning wonder, wonder and wondering how on mother earth that you got in to this? Then some negative thought, creeps into your nervous mind swallowing all lights of positivism. Now your heart is the next target, dark cloud that clouded the mind of once reign in light slowly comes as it reaches the innocent hearts covering every inch of it like a dark hand grasping on a soft plum. “Help me GOD! Thou art my savior” these words of intuition rushed, you are suffocating, you can’t feel your legs, your vision narrowed and finally comes to total blindness. KABOOM! Faint. Then you pull yourself out of it, “astaga, turuk juga… nokuro kono terjadi baino diti, nunu nogi? Nokuro….” With head shooked against you palm.

God! It’s terrible isn’t? I have been experiencing some of this (crap!) quite sometimes, not that much but yeah, life is about doing things, so you might have done some of ‘this and that’ while you’re breathing, it could involve another being or living thing (so, cutting trees with greed is bad) and they could get injured in the process. So when karma strikes you started to think bout what have you done. That’s why when something happened we always said “what have I done? (or what have I done this time? Or come on god? Not again)”. Natural respond, come to think of it we have brains that monitors our behavior in life, it’s like a behavior bank (I know we’re about to have a DNA bank, so back to JPN but this time you’ll be giving some of your flesh instead of your picture. I don’t know if it’s good or bad. Funny countries are actually runs by comedians) and we use it to check as reference in some of the things returned to us. So it all makes sense now, the black cloud, horror explanation of what happened to your heart, everything is just a process of checking your behavior prior to what happened.

“Gila bah our brains this” (penampang style ni) it is so powerful that even scientist having hard times studying it. I even heard about ‘myth of the 10% brain usage and another 90% is a psychic potential ‘. Super! Now I can use it to enhance my ‘genjutsu’ skill and maybe some mangekyou sharingan. Anyways I feel like I need to remind myself on my behavior so I wouldn't get caught in a mess which I am part of it. Believe me guys; you don’t wanna spent even half of your day thinking that you have done something wrong even though you did. Hahahaha maybe next time I could learn how to deflect it “kasi tai chi sikit mah!” and if it works in the long run I’ll share some.

“In the long run, we are all dead” John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946).

Lastly - Happy Merdeka!! 31 Aug 1957 the Malaya independence -

1 comment:

Aiso said...

tanda-tanda mau dapat ilham baitu kalu tiba2 ja paning2.