Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Garnishing my words

Coffee stain on a paper, that’s what I got. I heard new places to go here in this wonderful borneo.
1. Meliau basin – tour trip about a week
2. Em’ bak canyon – 2 to 3 days trip
3. Danum valley – not know yet

Got few friends in the diving industry I bet I could clinch a lesson on diving and sets off to Mabul or Sipadan Island. This is what missing in life (garnishing the dish). Getting out of this disorganized life, funny thing is mistakes are only lessons in life (I hope this is true). Putting it in another way “there are no mistakes, just lessons to learn”, crappy stuff! Well my cousin is reading a book on motivation and as we tangle thoughts thru it I would say I was pretty motivated.
Recently I was going thru this economic textbook and hoping to find some answer about inflation, interest rates and others I was halted by some his phrases, then laughter came in. I can say that we (the whole family) laugh at each other a lot. Then I’m back to the economic thing, I’m actually hoping to make use of some economic knowledge for financial freedom (although I don’t have much burden in financial commitment but a lift off to wealth couldn’t harm us) I’m trying to understand investment other things that set you off traveling for the next winter. Hahahaha snow, I’m picturing it now, but first thing first getting some slice of the pie. So back to the interest rates which have a positive relation with investment (seriously, I’m reading economic textbook).

This week is something to be remembered as last year event, wasted! That’s the word for it. Perfect inch, it adds up to the disorganization of life (and my kitchen starting to smell). Here we are hanging around having fun had a lot to eat had a lot to drink, didn’t care about tomorrow and one morning you woke up you realized you’re earning lesser with bad breeze of dark aura. God spared the souls of broken men, everybody pissed! Even the person whom supposed to be pissed upon PISSED! But everyone have their rights to be in any mood regardless of their surrounding as long as he/she knows the consequences for their action. For me sitting there in the corner reading would be the best silent disguised (and act like nothing happened, my god this is going to take at least a week to be normal). Gosh, I got to alter my direction this ship has lost it course the captain got sea sick, navigation error is not acceptable technical error is okay. So Chop! Chop! Now, we got a ship to save and ai, ai, captain, GODSPEED!

2 comments:

DewiNuwa said...

http://dewinuwa.blogspot.com/

buli ka gua simpan ini blog punya link di blog gua?

Badrogon said...

Ok bah, iso hal.