Sunday, August 24, 2008

Medals

So far so good, (so what, that’s megdeth) got one silver medal two which didn’t count for the medal tally, fuel price dropped and the USA women soccer team won gold. Speaking of the USA WNT, my words they’re beautiful, I really mean it watching Heather Mittz got me going crazy. Everytime I saw her on the tele I go “girlfriend!”, phew! That’s how a defender should play, and she looks gorgeous with the “sangul” hair style (it’s like a pony tail twisted into a ball like thingy, I didn’t know what it called) I was impressed by their performance no offence to the Brazilian team they are great too with much to offer it’s just too bad they couldn’t won it. But Heather Mittz! She makes my day, I’m head over heels, smiling.
Brazilian striker “Christine” is nor less with her beauty and athleticism, she’s just fantastic running with the ball, pure sports woman. I bet women are now more enthusiast playing football and I have no objection towards it (as long they have something to offer).
Before the women’s football final, Deutschland frauen fussball team got the bronze (uber alles deutsch!) too bad they couldn’t get the gold. As a world champion, they should have gone further. Non the less its still breath taking against Japan. Women’s football got nice balance of other countries, we can see America, Europe and Asia at their best. But for the frauen fussball………… Conny pholers, I just have 6 words for her “can’t take my eyes off you”. Germans are better athlete Kerstin Garefrekes especially, tall, runs like a dude and strong. While playing as unit i don’t think anyone does it better than the germans. Well they just didn’t have much luck then but until the next tournament.

Last congratulations to Misbun sidek and Lee Chong Wei on winning the sliver medal, we couldn’t give more support but what they have done is something unforgettable (the yelling in front of kids and tele) you have make your mark. I hope i’ll make mine too.

No comments: