Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not yet!

Dare to try or die trying? I’m stuck with my work and usually it means we’re at the end of year. Time flies, I was just remembering back on the struggle and sacrifices we had made for the soft opening of 1borneo. True time flies, as casualties are not to be forgotten in making it possible. I suffered myself but I managed by the skin of my teeth yet we all did. Now with just few more dead lines to go the battle seems far from ending. I must not burn out, not yet!

Designing, drafting, monitoring, supervising, managing I have done till now still I’m not sure of position I’m in (I don’t want to take myself as liability to the design hahaha budu!). I must admit I have the tendencies of not completing things I ventured but I hope I’ll get things done (I must). Come to think about it I just remembered that I haven’t check on the as built design. Closing this project could be the hardest thing in the overall tasks that I have been given not to mention liaison between giant companies. Have strength I should remind myself and often! Honestly I’ve burned out long time ago but there’s no running away, there’s no turning back, I just have to do it (cause there’s no one wanted to do it) this could be my stepping stone regardless of my lack of discipline in all things (all things!) I’m not giving up, not yet!

Remembering the opportunity or the courage to take this task is something similar to a dare devil’s move but I hope I will not die trying. There is something fishy but I’m up to it. Plus something funny happen and I just can’t wait for the outcome it shivers me timber.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just be strong and believe in urself..you can do it.

Day Dreamer~ said...

hmm... what funny thing? you got all the morale support you need. Ganbate ne!

Bunga Negara said...

• The best soldier does not attack. The superior fighter succeeds without violence. The greatest conqueror wins without struggle. The most successful manager leads without dictating. This is called intelligent non-aggressiveness. This is called mastery of men. – Lao Tzu, Tao The King.
Know when to work and when to rest. Take care of your health. We all luv u son.