Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hope

Everybody is familiar with the word. We live we hope at the same time. I was in a meeting somewhere in May and one participant voices out of the question he was asked “I hope” he said and the chairman replied “this is not a church, this is a business meeting, we do not hope but we deliver”. Crazy as it sound but it’s true. In modern speeding up city like here we are expected to deliver not to hope. Suddenly I found out I’m in a similar situation where I hope too much. I have made calculative hypothesis to the problem and yet I hope. Even though I would know exactly the outcome there is still bits of me hoping, I’m guessing that I’m not as I’m sure it is or the deviation could be around the corner or I could be running out of luck. So with all the hypothesis, the collective approach we are still govern by luck? Or am I just seeking for comfort to the entire situation? The data that collected showing sign of failure it’s time to bail it out but I’m still hoping to squeeze me into the right result. I hoped at the end.

Stupidity is among great characters of men, I know now why hope even when there’s nothing to hope for. I’ve run few statistical tests for luck and I believed that luck does not run out as the frequent you used it, some people are just born lucky. Getting lucky is not a matter of chances, although the more trial result the best chances. Writing up till today makes me think the assumption that I’ve sets may lack of some important ingredient i.e. karma, culture and luck. I need to run a graphical presentation to make it more understandable, to show the significance between these variables.

As questions aroused in life, some judgment left uncalculated but we might just hope to make it possible. For calculated action it’s just a matter of luck to differ its result but we hope it would turn our way. Then again there’s nothing wrong in doing it (hoping) just a view that should we not make a better decision for us when we knew there is no more hope than to hope for miracle. I guess it shows that there is something in life that we don’t want to accept but in time we’re forced too. Beauty in the word yet delusion it prevails I found myself amused for doing so. And as nocturnal creature set out hunting this late dusk with full moon slightly appear beneath the misty cloud. I’m getting out for food myself.


Addition: The lost and found of love in September will remains in the thought of love ones.

No comments: