Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy Bee

It’s back to the normal routine of life. Work! For most of us this is what we have been trained for, both intuition and education. We are born to work as modern world require money to every necessities in life, yet at the same time we are lazy to do things repeatedly (I know I do). Some might prefer the 9 to 5 routine, some might work different hour and some might work overtime. That’s why the paradigm of ‘government servant’ is most preferable in society (not to mention some of the agencies have law protection for employee, the 186 KK). Working for a long secure government company where after employment benefits i.e. pension and gratuity plus retirement funds are waiting for them. What more could you ask for? Well some of us may choose to differ from this, working for themselves their own boss or working temporally. To be your own boss is hard yet the return is extravagant (considering your business is a bomb, profits by profits) but when things are not right it can be disastrous. We see lots of fails and comebacks in the business world and the less fortunate are buried down for good. Cruelty and the beauty of business only known to businessmen, I know I’m neither a businessman nor an entrepreneur but I know earning a lofty some of money is amazing. I don’t shift company as I shifted in jobs that I do most of the time, I don’t hold honorary scroll till I’m sought after (by another firm, rival least) but I do hold some scrolls enough to earn me a living. I’m not belonging to a government agency so I have to works crazy hours to have a retirement plan and frankly speaking I’m not protected by law clause 186 KK and found myself charged by it. Yes, I don’t like repetition yet I keep on doing it. Like it or not we’re a part of economic system, we’re subjected to not only laws but culture, norms, rules and economy. It is just a matter of our will to turn the table around to make us better than others (ofcourse in a good way) to be one step above in the plateau to be smiling at the end of the month (at the end of the day).

I know it's not all sunshine to wealth but knowing that wealth is there yet to be discovered is something that took your sleeping hours away. I can't recall but I think Einstein said that things started from wondering or day dreaming (I don't recall heheheh) but I know a friend who said that "berangan ja puas-puas bukan juga kena bayar kalau berangan-angan".

5 comments:

usaksurongo said...

Ba samuanya bamula dangan angan-angan. Manusia sampai kabulan pun bamula dangan barangan-angan. Bagitu jua ' the Wright Bros" pecayakan manusia bole tarabang. Akhirnya sekarang ani kita semua bole tarabang (everyone can fly - Airasia) Manusia yang indada angan-angan atu serupa kayu mati. Manurut kata-kata pujangga: Kitani indakan menyasal terhadap apa2 tindakan kitani, baik yang suksess maupun sebaliknya. Tetapi apa yang senantiasa menghantui kitani ialah apa tindakan yang kitani inda buat atau ambil.
SELAMAT MENCAPAI IMPIAN INSYALLAH

Kee Heritage said...

Hidup ni dari lahir lagi kita memang suda buat benda rutin,tidur bangun tidur bangun, belum campur makan kencing birak dan lain lain tapi yang paling penting dalam rutin harian kita tu ialah jantung, cua kalau tu jantung berenti buat kerja rutinnya kwakwakwa.. jan marah sly.
cerita pasal angan2 aina, sekali mama saya passed away terus sa tidak minat sudah mo achieve.. berubah pula tu angan2. tapi orait nopo kan?

Badrogon said...

hehehe ya kalau jantung tidak buat kerja dia kena pecat la jantung tu ganti sama jantung robot. it's never to late, life ni about our journey not destination mesti mo sampai, i think so... patut la nda end up mana2 pun

Kee Heritage said...

kwa kwa kwa... wa agree, it's not a destination. Sia selalu wonder, apa kejadian lepas mati yang sebenar2 ah? malangnya tiada siapa yang tau oo..

Yoku said...

masa kici lagi suda aku nda tau mau jadi, tapi selalu la aku heran apa ada di atas sana selain planet dan bintang la...